Northwest Mechanical provides a membership program offering special discounts on service fees and overtime labor, as well as other included benefits. As a member, you will receive an initial equipment maintenance and will be exempt from paying service call fees and overtime labor rates for any further service requests throughout the remainder of your membership term (annually). By joining our membership program, you can rest assured that any plumbing, heating and cooling issues you may encounter will be taken care of promptly, and will be significantly cheaper to fix. Below is a list of benefits to joining our Membership Club.
- - Included maintenance of heating and cooling equipment
- - Prolonged life and efficiency of Heating and Cooling equipment
- - Elimination of preventable service calls
- - 24/7 Emergency Service
- - No diagnostic Fee
- - No overtime labor rates
- - 10% off all repairs
- - Discounts applies to all service calls even if call isn’t covered under plan
- - Peace of Mind
The club membership fee is $139.00/yr. for a Forced Air System and $150.00/yr. for a Boiler or radiant heating system. You can view our full price list on our printable membership form by clicking "Download Form" under the "Membership" tab above!